Live Fit UK Limited of 2, Sheraton Street, London, W1F 8BH, United Kingdom (“Livefit”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is committed to respecting your privacy.
a) your access to and use of the Livefit website www.livefit.co.uk (the “Website”) and the Livefit mobile application (the “App”) (together, the “Platform”) including all data, associated media, content, services and products available at or through the Platform; and
b) information provided by you in connection with the Services (as defined in your Client Agreement with the Trainer) (where applicable).
For the purpose of the UK Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Live Fit UK Ltd, Reg. No. 9451800.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information, including sensitive information, about you in four different ways.
First, we will collect information directly from you, including:
· Correspondence - we will store any communication between you and us, including by way of phone, online forms, e-mail or otherwise.
· Purchases – when you purchase products on the Platform, you will need to provide information such as your name, delivery address, billing address, payment instrument information, telephone number.
· Registration – when you sign up to our mailing list on the Platform, you will need to provide us with information such as your name and email address.
· Training information – when you fill in forms on the Platform (including when joining Live Fit) you may provide us with information about your general health, workout statistics, nutrition plan adherence, physiological state, habits and compliance with your Trainer’s plans.
Second, if you sign up for the Services, you may provide information to the Trainer, who will in turn provide that information to us, including:
· Basic information – your name, date of birth, sex, billing and mailing address, email address, telephone number, photograph.
· Health information – information about any medical conditions, impairments, diseases or illnesses, test results of blood work for hormone/ nutrition levels, gut bacteria, stool samples and food intolerance.
· Behavioural information – information about your weight, body fat levels, body circumference measurements, food diaries, training diaries, occupation, exercise activities, recreational hobbies, fitness levels, and other information passed on from your Trainer and nutritionist.
Third, we may also automatically collect information about you when you visit the Platform, including:
· Technical information - including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions and operating system.
· Visit information – including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time) products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
· Device information – the location of your device and information stored on your device, including contact information, friends lists, login information, photos, videos or other digital content and check ins. Fourth, we may receive information about you from other sources that we work with, including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers.
If we collect any other information from you, we will make it clear at the point of collection what such information is and how it will be used.
3. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Live Fit shall process personal information only to the extent, and in such a manner, as is necessary for the following purposes:
Correspondence, Registration, Product Purchase and Basic Information
· to provide you with information, products and services that you request or purchase;
· to provide you, or to permit Trainers, our team leaders and other selected third parties to provide you, withspecial offers, promotions, surveys and other information about goods or services we feel may interest you, where you consent to receiving such information;
· to provide you, or to permit Trainees, our team leaders and other selected third parties to provide you, with general information about fitness, exercise and nutrition, where you consent to receiving such information;
· to create and publish client testimonials and journeys (including, with your consent, before and after shots) on the Platform;
· for research and development to evaluate and enhance the Platform; and
· to deal with your queries, complaints or concerns,
Training Information, Health Information and Behavioural Information
· to provide you with information, products and services that you request or purchase;
· to review, support and improve performance of the Trainer and the quality of the services provided to you; and
· for research and education regarding to the effectiveness of the services provided to you,
Technical Information, Visit Information and Device Information
· to present content from the Platform in an effective manner to you;
· for research and development to evaluate and enhance the Platform;
· to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
· as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure; and
· to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them,
Information from other sources
· to review, support and improve performance of the Trainer and the quality of the services provided to you (where such information received relates to the services provided to you, for example, exercise, fitness and wellness and nutrition information);
· to present content from the Platform in an effective manner to you; and
· for research and development to evaluate and enhance the Platform,
and shall not process your personal information for any other purpose, unless such purpose is expressly communicated to you at the point your personal information is being collected.
With the exception of Training Information, Health Information and Behavioural Information, we may associate Technical Information, Visit Information and Device Information with any other category of information and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined.
We may make other uses of your information in aggregate, and therefore anonymized, form. For example, we may provide aggregate data to advertisers for the purpose of allowing them to display advertisements to their target audience.
4. STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal information will be stored in Live Fit’s secure servers and will not be retained for longer than is necessary for the purposes described in clause 3. Once your personal information is not needed, it will be securely deleted to prevent non-authorised third parties from accessing the information.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of information you provide to us on our Platform. Any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Training, Health and Behavioural Information
We may share this personal information with:
· the Trainer who is providing services to you;
· the team leader who supervises the Trainer in the provision of the services to you;
· nutritionist consultants, where you request such services;
· other trainers and other team leaders where you agree to such transfer, for example, relocation to a different area which is the responsibility of a different trainer and/or a different team leader or for comparison with a friend or family member who use a different trainer and/or team leader as part of a competition;
· other clients in your support groups/networks that you have agreed to share your information with.
In addition, we may share your information in aggregate, anonymized form with research centers, educational institutions and other health and nutrition focused organisations.
All other information
We may share this personal information with the above persons (trainers, team leaders, nutritionist consultants), for the purposes described in clause 3.
We may also share this personal information with selected third parties including agents, business partners, suppliers, service providers, marketing agencies, affiliates, contractors and advisors who may also use your personal information for the purposes described in clause 3.
We may also need to disclose your personal information to:
· comply with any legal obligation or respond to law enforcement;
· investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other malicious activity;
· enforce and protect our rights and properties or apply agreements you have entered;
· protect the rights, property or safety of Live Fit Limited, our users, employees or others; or
· prospective or actual purchasers of an asset or line of business of Live Fit Limited.
All payments made on the Platform will be processed by a third party payment processor called SagePay. SagePay uses high levels of card data security, including SSL encryption and 3D secure technology, to ensure the protection of your payment information. We do not store your payment information.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
We will usually inform you (before collecting your information) if we intend to use your information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms used to collect your personal information. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
8. YOUR RIGHTS OF ACCESS TO AND ACCURACY OF YOUR INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access and amend personal information held about you. These rights can be exercised in accordance with the Act and by contacting us with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of such information.
You can find more detailed information about your rights at the Information Commissioner’s Office website (www.ico.gov.uk).